Our Process – Comprehensive
Strategic financial planning takes into account the interrelationships among all aspects of your financial situation. These include: financial management, insurance and risk management, investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, estate planning along with legal aspects. Our role is to advise you on all of your personal and business financial planning needs.
A true financial plan will address your big picture and consider all relevant aspects of your life. Our comprehensive financial planning process takes all of this into account and ensures strategic integration across each of the key financial planning areas. In order to effectively and efficiently accomplish this, we have created a detailed and disciplined financial planning approach to ensure that all bases are covered and steps are taken to maximize your wealth, minimize your taxes and secure your financial future.
- Introduction Meeting – a detailed assessment of your current situation and discussion of your future financial goals and objectives.
- Comprehensive Analysis – by asking the right questions, we are able to prepare a comprehensive analysis of your situation to identify issues, challenges, gaps, or problem areas and also recognize opportunities that will significantly enhance your current and future financial well-being.
- Recommendation Meeting – a step-by-step summary of what actions you can take to significantly enhance your financial situation. Education with clear communication is our top-priority.
- Implementation – at this stage we assist you in taking action on your financial planning.
- Management – this is the on-going monitoring, reviewing, updating and management of your financial planning. As things change, it is important that we review and update things so that you remain on track.